Buying a property will probably be the most expensive investment you make. So it’s important to understand the buying process and to be well informed about the property market.
With so much to think about and so much money at stake, every decision is an important one. Roger & Megan are ready to assist you in every way possible throughout the whole process.
We have listed some of the steps you will need to make along the way to finding your new property.
- Talk to your financial institution about limits
- Looking for your property – inspections
- Expressing an interest in the property
- Checking the contract of sale
- Negotiate a mutually agreeable purchase price
- Deciding on type of ownership
- Paying the deposit
- Paying the stamp duty
- Exchanging contracts
- Organising insurance
- Making a final check
- Day of settlement
RM Property & Livestock will ensure that you will always be kept informed when it comes to your property. Roger & Megan are committed to working with you making sure the whole process is as smooth as possible.